AutoResponders Not functioning Plesk 6.0.2

Discussion in 'Plesk 6.0 Troubleshooting and Problems' started by 4web-space, Oct 30, 2003.

1. 4web-space

4web-space Guest

Not sure who tested this release but its the bugiest plesk patch ive ever seen!

Autoreponsders not working even after the create temptable workaround

Robbie

2. 4web-space

4web-space Guest

Still this error in maillog
    Oct 30 12:33:52 plesk qmail: 1067538832.791147 delivery 332: success: autoresponder:_Unable_to_fetch_row_for_mail_id_:/did_1+0+2/

Is a hot fix being prepared for this?

Robbie

3. netSorcery

netSorcery Guest

I also have this bug and a couple others since installing 6.0.2.

4. matt.simpson

matt.simpson Guru

Ditto, confirmed this RedHat 7.3 with Plesk 6.0.2 upgraded with Auto-Installer from PSA 5.0.5 RPM:
    ~matt

5. Laurence@

Laurence@ Guru

Same here. I actually have a full lists of broken things from this upgrade.

6. meester

meester Guest

Hi Laurence,

Can you please fill us all in with your list of broken things?
    And your OS, psa version, etc...

PS. Having problems with autoresponder aswell, also in the Filemanager it is not possible to delete files anymore [permission denied]

psa rpm upgrade from 5.0.5 > 6.0.1 > 6.0.2
    RH 7.3

Thanks,
    Robert

7. Laurence@

Laurence@ Guru

So far:

# Autoresponders are broke
    # IE on Mac users cannot login to Plesk
    # Email address field in Domain Users is now a required field. If you haven't added an email address in that field, domain users cannot login
    # Eudora broken on Plesk 6.02
    # Browser based AnonFTP oddity. It appears that ftp://ftp.domain.com produces accessible anonfttp directories even if anonftp is not enabled. Normal directory listing moved to ftp://user@domain.com.

RH7.3

psa rpm upgrade from 5.0.5 > 6.0.1 > 6.0.2

8. Laurence@

Laurence@ Guru

And the Bug Report forum is empty, lol. ;)

9. rembrandt

rembrandt Tera Poster

autoresponder bugfix

Some people _never_ use the search option i guess....

The solution to the Autoresponder problem is described in this thread . You may need to de-actived and actived "old' autoresponders before these will work properly again.

But i am interested in a solution for the file manager bug, that deleting any file isn't possible (allowed) anymore ...

10. 4web-space

4web-space Guest

Ive deativated/reactived removed/added after that fix described in the forum

it DID NOT work and I DID use the search function to find that out first

Robbie

11. meester

meester Guest

Rembrandt,

Is 'the fix' for autoresponders only applicable for existing autoresponders. Or should this fix be made anyway in order to make even newly created autoresponders to work at all.

Because newly created autoresponders on newly created mailboxes, aren't working.

Thanks,
    Robert

12. rembrandt

rembrandt Tera Poster

This fix should be applied in any case. I came across this problem when a customer was adding a new autoresponder, that didn't work. After i applied the fix, they worked.

@4web-space: it's the official responce of PlesK support after i've opened a support ticket, maybe you forgot something, or something didn't 'take'. It has solved the autoresponder problem on all 6.0.2 servers i'm administrating.

13. Ales

Ales Guru

Laurence: have you reported this new bugs to Plesk? Are they confirmed to exist in all 6.0.2 installs?

I'm pretty stunned by the emptiness of the bug forum too. God knows there were/are quite a few reported and confirmed bugs in Plesk 6.0.x.

14. Laurence@

Laurence@ Guru

Well, thought I'd get some feedback here first. A few of the things I posted about maybe fixable. Going to get our admins to look at the autoresponder issue and also Eudora.

I think the Mac-IE/anonFTP/domain_user issues are real bugs though.

15. Ales

Ales Guru

The anonFTP seems to happen to others too, so I guess it will be a confirmed bug. I have asked Plesk to comment on the domain user bug, to speed the things up, we'll see what happens.

Ah well, I didn't plan on installing 6.0.2 on a test server before going live with it, but it seems it'd be a good idea...

I'm using Plesk since 2.0.0 and 6.0.x is by far the most bug infested release so far. Well, atleast these bugs seem to seriously affect most of our customers, unlike the smaller bugs in the previous versions.

16. Laurence@

Laurence@ Guru

Nah, 6.01 was much worse. I can live with these bugs. The pros of upgrading outweigh these bugs. :)