Application Catalogue "almost" empty for some subscription

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation Suggestions and Feedback' started by AaronMcH, Nov 18, 2015.

1. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hello

An odd issue has come up, and I thought I would post here to see if there is a small fix that anyone knows of. Essentially for subscriptions to one particular hosting plan, the Application Catalogue shows empty except for WordPress.

I've checked the Service Template, and Application Catalogue is enabled. I've enabled additional settings under the Apache resource type to match the resource types for other service templates, however this doesn't seem to have any effect.

Any help with this would be appreciated,
    Thank you,
    Aaron

2. JustinSoul

JustinSoul Odin Team

Hello Aaron,

Most probably this subscription has been created based on Service Template, which includes resource with type `Hosted Application`. In this case only `WordPress` will be available for installation to Subscription Owners.

For additional information please check: http://download1.parallels.com/ppa/11.5/docs/en-US/online/ppa_operations_guide/73423.htm

To fix the issue:

1). Create Copy of Subscription's Service Template (ST).
    2). Remove Application from created copy.
    3). Change Subscription ST to ST from step #2.
    Hosted Application

3. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi thanks for the reply

I don't see the resource type "Hosted Applications" or similar in the Service Template, nor do I see it available to add to the service template, I do however see the WordPress resource type which has already been added to the service template.

Thank you
    Aaron

4. JustinSoul

JustinSoul Odin Team

Yes, that is what I am talking about.
    In order to provide access to all APS application from Catalog, not only WP, you need to remove 'WordPress' resource from Service Template and `Apply changes`(this button available on General tab, in Service Template settings) for subscriptions.

Or just change Service Template to another one(with does not include Wordpress) for required subscription.

5. AaronMcH

AaronMcH Mega Poster

Hi Justin

That seems to have worked now, thank you for the help