add plugins after installation

Discussion in 'Installation and "How-To" Questions' started by KaiSpin, Aug 26, 2015.

1. KaiSpin

KaiSpin Kilo Poster

I searched in the documentation and the KB, but I didn't found anything about how to add plugins after the installation process. It was only mentioned that it is possible in the installation manual.

So is it right to use the install.sh again, then select and install the missing plugins or is there a better way to add plugins?

2. UFHH01

UFHH01 Product Expert

Hi KaiSpin,

I think you mean Plesk "components" ?

Yes, there is a "better" way... just use the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --show-components --show-options

to see installed components and possible options for them.
    Use the commands:

to install a component, you should use:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --install-component COMPONENT_NAME

to remove a component, you should use:
    /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --remove-component COMPONENT_NAME

As always, you have as well the HELP feature:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --help

... to list all possible commands for the autoinstaller.

KaiSpin likes this.
  3. dkolvakh

dkolvakh Odin Team

Hello.
    You describe the correct way to do this. Run install.sh in unpacked tarball of your OBAS version, select desired plugins and process further.

KaiSpin likes this.
  4. KaiSpin

KaiSpin Kilo Poster

No, I was talking about PBAS plugins, but I appreciate your help.

I just used the install.sh that I had downloaded for the installation back then but Ithink that is the same. Thank you.