1. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

PSA 7 Reloaded fails when it trys to install the psa.key, it fails with saying bay key etc key failed. PSA 7 regular installs fine though. any ideas?

thanks, mike

2. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Guru

Did you get a new key for Reloaded? It should end in .0008 instead of .0007.

3. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

yes I did but I didnt make it to that part yet, this was just the intial install and the key it comes with.

4. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Guru

Are you upgrading from 7.0.4 or doing a fresh install of reloaded? If doing an upgrade you must install the PLSK.0000xxxx.007 key before upgrading to Reloaded.

5. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

ok, I now get this error when trying to install the key, /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/keymng: not found

6. leobag

leobag Mega Poster

I received that error when trying to install a reloaded key on a 7.0.x system. Phoenixisp probably has more experience than me, however, I thought it was necessary to install reloaded first, then update the key.

when you said that reloaded fails when it try's to install the key, is that during the installation upgrade? Or is this a fresh install of plesk?

7. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

its during an upgrade from 7.0.4 to 7.1.2

8. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Guru

Before upgrading to Reloaded you must install the Plesk 7.0.x key. Then upgrade to Reloaded and install the 7.1.2 key.

9. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

I have done that, the current key installed is the 7.0.x and the install still failed when that key was installed.

10. leobag

leobag Mega Poster

Is the for the free version of plesk? Are you attempting an upgrade from the free v7.0 to free v7.1 ?

11. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

no, I have an owned unlimited domains license. with a year of sus.

12. leobag

leobag Mega Poster

have you tried re-downloading and re-installing? (maybe a corrupt something is screwin' with you)

13. phoenixisp

phoenixisp Guru

I agree. How are you installing?
    Are you doing it manually or using the Plesk auto-installer?
    I recommend ART's yum repository.

14. Mike343

Mike343 Guest

I have already downloaded the file again and tried that, was one of the first things I tried, I am also doing it manually.

the OS is freebsd by the way, which there isn't a autoinstaller for. And if i am correct art's stuff is for redhat only right?