_upgrade_node_to_plesk10_schema failed miserably

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by RobOde, Jul 18, 2012.

1. RobOde

RobOde Kilo Poster

Hi guys

Not sure if this should go here or in Plesk Windows, but since my post was moved to this forum last time i had a PBAs-Plesk question I'll post it here.

I just upgraded one of our Windows Plesk servers to 10.4, but in PBAs it is still listed as "Upgrading". When I try to "Reschedule Plesk upgrade" I get an error in the log and the log-file says:
    [2012/07/18 10:50:58] [ERROR] [18008] [HSPC::MT::plesk::_upgrade_node_to_plesk10_schema] Update domains... Errors detected during update process. [undef]

[2012/07/18 10:50:58] [ERROR] [18008] [HSPC::Taskman::Comm::backend_execute_task] Task #5832863 HSPC::MT::plesk -> _upgrade_node_to_plesk10_schema failed miserably: Update domains... Errors detected during update process. at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/HSPC/MT/Plesk.pm line 3896, <RL> line 1.

I did get an error during the first attempt to upgrade the node, but running an update now it runs without any errors. The CP says "10.4.4 Update #39, last updated at July 18, 2012 10:23 AM"

The node runs as it should with all services and no sign that anything is wrong. Besides from the "Warning: no 'diskspace' section in config" there is no errors in the autoinstaller3.log.

Anyone got any idea what could cause PBAs to not be able to upgrade the schema?

TIA
    Robert Oedegaard